By registering or using the TAC Net Affiliate program, you agree to adhere the following standard terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions reflect the obligations of the user identified by the personal data specified in the sign-up/registration form (hereinafter referred to as "you" ) and TACNet ltd (hereinafter called "us", "we" or "TACNet") when you use TACNet's affiliate program. All conditions must be adhered to, and are legally binding. You are responsible for reading and respecting all the conditions defined by TACNet. If the conditions are not respected, your account will be terminated and the payment void. No warnings will be issued, and no reasons or excuses will be accepted.
- You must be an adult over the age of 18 or the legal age of consent in the particular country/state you are located.
- To link to our sites, you may only use banners/text links or other tools designed or approved by TACNet. The surfer has to click on the banner/text link promoting a specific site from us for that site to be loaded. We must at all time be able to track your hits and visit the websites from where the visitors are coming from. We do NOT accept traffic from automated surfing apps
- No SPAM will be tolerated. Should we receive complaints due to unsolicited emails sent by or via you, your account will be terminated immediately and payment will be void. This condition applies to, but is not limited to, newsgroup postings, email links, etc. You are also not allowed to open the website in a pop up window or in a console unless you have prior written agreement from TACNet
- Affiliate members are not permitted to use TACNet's sign up forms within a co-registration or automated transfer process. TACNet is under no obligation to pay for subscribers generated using either of these methods. The form action for subscription must be to TACNet's servers, and initiated by the surfer.
- You may not promote any of our websites on or to sites that promote or contain content pertaining to or displaying child pornography "actual" or "suggested", molestation, beastiality, rape/torture, hate crimes/hate propaganda, acts of violence, drug or alcohol us or other illegal content, any references to "Lolita", "Pre-Teen" and "youngest", any URL names implying any unqualified content or any other sites displaying illegal material.
- Content provided by TACNet under the affiliate program (hereinafter called "Affiliate Content") remains the property of TACNet and is to be used solely for the purposes of promoting the TAC websites. Affiliate Content may not be edited in any way without prior written agreement from us. Any website hosting Affiliate Content must display a prominent link back to our website(s) on EACH and EVERY page displaying the Affiliate Content.
- From time to time, TACNet reserves the right to remove content from our Affiliate Content database. Any website hosting Affiliate Content that has been subsequently removed from our database will be notified and must remove the content from their servers within 7 days of notification.
- In no event shall TACNet be liable to you, your customers or any 3rd parties for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or inability to use the TACNet Affiliate Program. TACNet's aggregate liability, if any, arising out of or in any way related to its performance of the services provided for under these terms and conditions shall be limited to EUR 50,00 (fifty euro); and in no event shall TACNet, its staff, its agents, or its suppliers pay for incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, even if they have been advised of or should have foreseen, the possibility of such damages.
- As an affiliate member you have to regard the following: upon termination of an affiliate's account, the affiliate member must immediately cease using TACNet's names, forms, banners, buttons, popup consoles, images and representations of TACNet thereof on their site.
- Earnings will be calculated by TACNet for all signups and subsequent rebills generated by you based on our earnings table HERE. Signups will not be tracked if the user refuses to enable cookies. Any commission paid on signups or rebills that subsequently turn out to be fraudulent (or chargeback) will be deducted from your account.
- All payouts are made on (or about) the 10th of each month and are in US dollars. Payouts are available via check, wire transfer, paypal or paxum. All bar check payouts will incur a small admin fee. See the My Payouts section for further details. It is your responsibility to ensure that your payout details are correct. TACNet will not be held responsible for lost or missing payouts due to incorrect payout information.
- No payments for less than $100 will be issued. Any unpaid earnings are carried forward to the next pay period. You may set a minimum payout level or set your payouts to be 'on-request'. Like a savings account, the latter will simply build up until you login to the affiliate area and request a payout.
TACNet reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as required and to notify you upon doing so. E&OE
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, you can contact us at email@example.com